About The Course

Get your Utah On-Premise Alcohol Permit

EasyAlcoholPermit.com is a Utah-based company

Easy Alcohol is a Utah-based company. We have many years of experience in the restaurant industry and alcohol lobbying. We use that experience to bring you the easiest, most enjoyable online alcohol class. Our course incorporates real-life examples along with an entertaining teacher and engaging guest speakers.  

We have special interviews with representatives from Utah’s SBI, DABC, and local restaurant and bar owners to teach you all the necessary information to pass the test and tell you stories to help you remember. You won’t find that anywhere else!

This course is approved by the Utah Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health for on-premise alcohol serving in the state of Utah. 

Bundle and Save!

Buy a Utah Food Handlers Permit and On-Premise Alcohol Permit together and pay only $36.95!

Our course incorporates real-life restaurant examples along with lively teachers that know the facts inside and out.

Backed by years of experience in the state food safety, restaurant and alcohol lobbying industry, our online class is the easiest and most enjoyable method to obtain your official Utah Alcohol Permit. You will watch a set of 7 fun and informative videos that incorporate real-life restaurant examples. All material is taught by entertaining teachers who know Utah alcohol laws inside and out.

How long does it take?

  • Utah law requires this course to be 3-hours long.
  • 120-minute video in 7 sections with a short quiz after each to reinforce your learning.
  • Self-paced, watch all the videos at once or in multiple session. 

When will I receive my on-premise alcohol permit?

  • If you pass with 75% or better, you can print your on-premise alcohol permit instantly! (good for 3 years)
  • Easy Alcohol submits your information to the State of Utah
  • If you do not pass, don’t worry! You can re-watch the video and try the test three more times. 

What does it cost?

  • You pay only $15.99 which includes the course, the test (3 tries to pass), and your permit. There are no other fees. 
  • If you need both your Food Handlers Permit and On-Premises Alcohol Permit, you can get a bundle package for a discounted price of $36.95! (Regularly $40.94).

Who needs a Utah On-Premises Alcohol Permit?

Every individual who is employed to sell or furnish alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, and those who manage or supervise the service of alcoholic beverages must:

  • Complete and pass an approved Alcohol Server Training every three years.

  • Complete the training within 30 days of beginning employment.

Ready to Get Started?

English English Spanish Spanish